Wednesday 1 June 2011

9 : Sorry my mistake :)

okay okay. let me explain briefly about my status. heeee. i will make it so clear so no one could misunderstanding or misjudging about me. but first, i'm so so sorry.

actually, i'm just in relationship with my fiancee tu. we are not yet engage. but you know, people around us keep asking about our real realtionship. because we always together every every every place we go. so people assume that we had married. so we decide to answer all the assumption, "no, we're not married yet but kami bertunang". my fiancee has brought me a ring. so, you know right.

and i've change my status dekat fb yang i'm angage. then, some of my friend did ask about it. and i said "yes i am engaged to my boyfriend" 

BUT!

 i'm just telling to my closer friends je lah about my engaged. because, i think it is easier for them to understand me and all the things that had happend.
 

but don't get me wrong. i'm actually really really really will married soon. as soon as possible. as soon as Allah tentukan. so it is not wrong i guess for me to said that hey i'm engaged.

but yeah, i've said that i'm not engaged yet to some² people because i think if i said that i'm engaged, they will ask oh when, oh bila nak kawen?, oh cepatnye, oh betul ke?, oh mane gambar? oh jgn tipu, and so many oh i guess. so takkan saya nak cerita about my personal story to everyone kan.

i hoped with this entry will make all of you to be clear to what i am having now.

nahh, what a boring story la if saya nak post kt sini secara details.

i hoped this is enough.

i'm sorry if ade yg terasa saya tipu ke saya ni perahsia sgt ke. hey dude, i have to. i'm sooorryyyy guyssss!

thats my ring heeee.


awak boleh like dan komen okay =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG INI ADALAH PERSONAL BLOG NOLEEYANA