Tuesday 17 May 2011

1 : Forget the past, build the new one, maintain it till death :)



Assalamualaikum....

This is my first post. so let me introduce myself.

My name is Norlee. i'm from Sungai Buloh-Kepong. i'm 20 years old. and i'm engaged already hehe.

Basically, my blog will be in Bahasa. but sometimes, it will be in English because it is one of my medium to improve my 2nd language. and somehow, it will be many mistakes. and i'm sorry i cant be perfect. hehe.

and why PUTERI? haha. because, im dying to be a princesssssssss. hahahahaha. no la. just to have a spirit, vibrancy or passion, fervency and so forth. of what? the princess. haha. i nak anggap yang diri ini seorang puteri. so special okay. nahh hard to explain la. better i keep it in my heart ecehceh haha

Besides this 2 languages, i will have one more language which is Japanese. yeayy. i'm taking that subject for this sem. so, perhaps, i will try to post in that language hehe.




yeah, you got me! i do have many blogs actually but this is the new one. and i hope that i can use this blog for the long period.


last but not least, thanks for spend your precious time here. yepeee. see you in my next post :)



awak boleh like dan komen okay =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG INI ADALAH PERSONAL BLOG NOLEEYANA