Monday 27 June 2011

42 : i'm scared of losing you

abg,

i really miss you so badly. it is like a pain in my heart. i know i'm strong to be alone without anyone but i'm not strong enough if i knew i'm alone without you. you are always be my supporter. you are my strenght. you are my life.

abg,

i know how much you love me. although you are not well, you still accompany me. you always think of me first before you think about yourself. you never ever let me feel hungry. although that time, you just have rm5 in your pocket, but you still brought me some food to eat. and you just have a drink. sometimes, i dont want to tell you that i'm hungry, but my stomach cannot lie. it will produce a  stupid sound. that time you will get angry because i'm not telling you that i'm hungry.

abg,

i know, you are willing to do anything for me. although i'm useless, just burdening other people and especially you. but you still right here for me. you have give me everything. you always want to make sure that i can breath like others.

abg,

i only have 2 reasons why i'm still breathing........

i want to be your wife

i want to die as your wife

thats it. i am trully love you, abg.




awak boleh like dan komen okay =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG INI ADALAH PERSONAL BLOG NOLEEYANA